1 teaspoon of butter to spread on a baking tray
400 grams of yoghurt
1 tea glass of oil, 80 ml
1 teaspoon of salt
1 tablespoon of sesame or black seed
* Put butter on the baking tray and set aside.
* Put the eggs, yoghurt, oil and salt in a deep bowl and mix them with a hand whisk.
* Cut the phyllo dough approximately 12 cm wide, place them on the tray by pleating. Pour the yoghurt mixture on them and let the pleats enter between them with the help of a brush. Sprinkle seeds of your choice, such as sesame or black seed.
* Cover it with stretch film and keep it in a cool place for 2-3 hours.
* Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden brown in the oven preheated to 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
Stay at home with pleasure, love and health …