Service: for 4 people
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 30 + 10 minutes
- 1/2 kg kidney beans, cleaned measure
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 small yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
To be added later:
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
* Take the kidney beans into a pot and add water, boil until soft, pour into a strainer and drizzle cold water over it.
* Wash the purple carrots and peppers and cut them into small cubes.
* Saute the chopped purple carrots in two tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat, add the kidney beans and sauté for 2 – 3 minutes until the carrots leave the color of the kidney beans, then add the chopped peppers, spices, salt and lemon juice and turn off the stove. Leave it aside until it cools down.
* Wash the lettuce and dry it completely with a vegetable dryer or clean kitchen towel. Cut it into chunks and spread on a large salad bowl. Place the kidney beans on top, add the micro greens, chopped radish and lemon slices. Drizzle a tablespoon of olive oil over it.
Stay with pleasure, love and health …