Another name for bee bread is perga. The fermented state of pollen, which is the seed of plants, by bees is called bee bread. It contains vitamins A, D, E, C, K and B. It is also rich in the minerals potassium, calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron, selenium and phosphorus. It is a natural protein source of 35% and is a powerful antioxidant. Click to read the article on the benefits of honey…
- It strengthens the immune system.
- It helps the digestive system to work. It is also good for various digestive system ailments.
- It helps to protect the intestines and prevent diseases that may occur.
- It plays an important role in solving the problem of anemia.
- Bee bread perga has germicidal properties thanks to its antiseptic feature.
- It helps keep the liver clean and healthy.
- Since it accelerates the regeneration of cells, it also has positive effects on skin health.
- It helps those suffering from chronic constipation.
Bee bread is suitable for both children and adults. You can add it to your children’s diet after 1 year. Adults 6 – 12, children 3 – 6 pieces by chewing directly or according to their preferences milk, yogurt, homemade ice creamIt can be consumed by mixing it with many foods such as pancakes.