Life is short. There are very few lucky people who, when they get older, do not regret “I wish I was in my 20s with my current mind” or “I wish I had more time”. People’s biggest regrets often revolve around experiences, relationships, and happiness. The reason for this is that very few people get the chance to taste everything life has to offer: a life full of abundance, beauty and limitless experiences. Age is a state of mind; Being young is relative. However, there are some things you should do when you’re younger to avoid regret later:
1. Put yourself first. If you don’t care about yourself, nobody will.
2. Know how to enjoy the little things too.
3. Get out. Open air is good for everyone.
4. Be confident. Each of us is special and unique.
5. Take calculated risks. Life consists of risks and rewards.
6. Focus on the present. Thinking about the future is good, but don’t skip the moment you live.
7. Stop caring about what people think of you. Anxiety of criticism is one of the most common and destructive fears.
8. Remember that people are inherently good.
9. Be a positive person. Make this a habit in your young age.
10. Get rid of negative influences. Know to leave behind bad situations, unhealthy relationships, all kinds of things that make your life ugly.
11. Have positive people around you.
12. Worry less. If you make worrying a habit, it will be a real problem, and it will bring stress and anxiety with it, infect all areas of your life.
13. Learn from your experiences but don’t live in the past. Be open to development and innovation.
14. Travel. Discover new places, things, people. Traveling makes you a better and wiser person.
15. Learn a new language. Nowadays it is not a privilege to learn the second language, it is time to learn the third or even the fourth.
16. Overcome some of your biggest fears. If you don’t try to deal with them, your fears will follow you through your life.
17. Try. Life is full of experiences. Don’t be afraid to try new things, be enthusiastic.
18. Appreciate your family. We worship them as children, ignore them when we are young, and underestimate them when we are adults. Your parents are the people who gave birth to you and made you the person you are today, appreciate them!
19. Do not lose track of important people in your life, do not fall victim to the daily routine.
20. Remember that you cannot know everything. Young people think they know everything, but an adult should always be aware that there is much more to learn.
21. Take your parents’ words, no matter what, their life experience is more than yours.
22. Face the injustices. You can be wronged at any time in your life, don’t stay silent and don’t let your fear control you.
23. Give it unconditionally. Realize the power of helping people unconditionally.
24. Don’t work too hard. Your 20s and 30s may seem like the ideal years to relax, to work hard in the future, but also remember that you are your most precious time and don’t spend all your time working.
25. Make good habits, get rid of bad ones.
26. Find out what you are good at and think about it and develop more yourself. Don’t try to do a little of everything, try to be the best in a few.
27. Spend as much time as possible with your children.
28. Learn to be grateful.
29. Take a business venture, do not spend your whole life as an employee, try to do your own business.
30. Go crazy. Of course not literally, but don’t you want to do something wild and adventurous before you get old? Be bold, be creative, be daring!