Rosehip, also known as “rosa canina”, is a plant that grows in Europe, Northwest Africa and Western Asia. This fruit, which ripens in autumn, is the richest fruit in the world in terms of vitamin C. It can be used fresh as well as dried. It is known by different names in different regions, such as wild rose, itburnu, itgul, rosella, yiric. Rosehip oil is produced by extracting the flowers and seeds of the rosehip plant. Rosehip oil, which is produced in a very laborious way, is very hard both plant and seeds. Obtaining the oil is difficult due to the hardness of the kernel.
Rosehip oil; Helps the skin stay younger by delaying the effects of aging. Rosehip oil, which contributes to the vitality of the skin; It is rich in Omega 3, Omega 6, retinol and vitamins C, E and A.
- It helps the skin maintain its moisture and water balance.
- It helps to prevent the formation of fine lines on your face, crow’s feet and scars around the lips.
- It helps to heal sunspots and wounds.
- It has a skin tightening effect.
- It acts as a good moisturizer as it contains vitamin E.
- As it is a powerful antioxidant, it helps to eliminate acne.
- It is effective in the treatment of skin diseases such as psoriasis and eczema.
- Thanks to Omega 3 and Omega 6 in its content, it has a reparative effect and helps to eliminate cracks in the skin and cellulite, the main enemy of women.
- Helps reduce stretch marks during pregnancy and childbirth.
- It strengthens your hair strands by taking care of them.
- It helps to eliminate bruises caused by stress, fatigue and similar reasons that occur in detention.
- By strengthening the nails, it contributes to the bright and lively appearance of your nails.
- You can feel all these effects quickly as it is absorbed quickly. Since it is a light oil, it does not feel heavy on the skin.
Due to its moisturizing properties, rosehip oil is usually applied directly to a clean skin in a few drops. The reason why it is applied especially before going to bed at night is to ensure that it is absorbed during the night. You can also apply an effective care to your skin by mixing it with the oil of your choice. If you wish, you can strengthen them by applying them to the ends of your hair. At the same time, if you have hard hair ends, it can soften a little and bring them to themselves.
Did you know that the secret of beauty of many celebrities is rosehip oil?
Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, owes her pure and vibrant skin to rosehip oil. At the same time, the famous model Miranda Kerr He also stated that this natural oil is the reason why his skin looks bright and lively.