Service: 12 pieces
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Ingredients for tangle mucver:
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 large or 3 small eggs
- ½ teaspoon each of black pepper, cayenne pepper and salt
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
*After washing the tangle, spring onion and parsley, drain them completely and chop them finely. Add the garlic, eggs, spices, salt and flour and mix.
* Pour a tablespoon of olive oil into the pan, and when the oil heats up on medium heat, transfer it to the pan with a tablespoon of mucver. Cook both sides until browned. Add a tablespoon of olive oil to the pan at a time and fry until the mucver dough is gone.
* Serve hot or warm with tzatziki on the side.
Enjoy, love and stay healthy…