Purple potato, whose homeland is South America, is a very useful food source in terms of iron, potassium, folic acid, vitamin C, B complex, fiber content and antioxidants. It has many benefits, from skin health to our digestive system and protection from cancer. Turkey also that locals purple potato flavor similar to sweet potatoes began to be produced as cakes, cookies, we can use in many places, such as bread and salad. I would say try the salad with grained mustard and radish …
Service: for 4 people
Preparation & cooking time: 40 minutes
- 1/2 cup of olive oil, 100 ml
- 1 full tablespoon of mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of maldon salt
* Wash the potatoes and put them in a deep pan, add more than four fingers of water and boil them for 20 minutes (if they sink easily when you dip a fork, it is cooked). Peel the boiled potatoes and gently mash them with a fork. While hot, add the olive oil and lemon juice and mix (the flavor increases as the potato absorbs the oil and lemon juice when hot). Leave it aside until it cools completely.
* Wash the scallion, fresh garlic and parsley and chop finely. Separate a tablespoon of the onion and the green leaves of the garlic. Chop the radish as you wish, add greens, mustard, black pepper and salt to the potatoes and mix. Garnish with finely chopped radish and onion and garlic.
Stay home with pleasure, love and health …