Service: In a 20*29 cm rectangular glass container
Preparation & cooking time: 20 minutes
Ingredients for Lemon Biscuit Cake:
With a 200 ml glass of water;
- 175 g granulated sugar, 1 glass
- 50 g cornstarch, 2 tablespoons
- Grated rind of 2 lemons
- 2 packs of finger biscuits, 300 gr
- 2 tablespoons of nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon of pistachio paste
- seasonal fruits of your choice
Making Lemon Biscuit Cake:
*Place the eggs and granulated sugar in a medium saucepan and beat with a mixer for 3-4 minutes. Add the cornstarch, the juice of two lemons, the grated rind of the lemons, and the milk to the egg mixture in the saucepan. Cook, stirring constantly with a hand whisk, until thickened.
* Wet the glass container with water and pour the excess by turning it upside down. Take a scoop of lemon cream and spread it on the bottom of the bowl, place a row of biscuits on it. Spread half of the remaining cream over the biscuits and place another layer of biscuits. Spread the remaining cream on the biscuits and smooth them with the help of a spatula. Cover it completely with nutmeg. After waiting for 3 hours in the refrigerator, cut into slices as you wish and decorate with pistachio paste and seasonal fruits.
Enjoy, love and stay healthy…