Service: for 4 people
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 1.5 seconds
Ingredients for lamb with chickpeas:
- 500 g of lamb with bones (ask your butcher as lamb wrap)
- 500 g chickpeas, boiled measure
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 10 shallots, peeled
- 5 garlic, peeled
- 2.5 cups of hot water, 500 ml
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon of pepper paste
- 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 teaspoon of coarsely ground black pepper
Chickpea lamb closing preparation:
* Wash and dry the meat. Take the olive oil in a thick bottomed pan, when the oil is heated over an open fire, add the meats and seal on both sides until golden brown. Spread the boiled chickpeas, onions and garlic around the meat. In the meantime, set the stove to low heat.
* Mix the sauce ingredients in a deep bowl and pour over the dish. With the lid of the pot closed, cook over low heat for 1.5 hours until the meats are soft. After it is cooked, separate the bones of the meat from the pan and add it to the chickpeas again.
A short note:
* If the water of the food is too low after 1 hour during cooking, add half a glass of hot water. After the meal is completely cooked, there must be 1 cup of tomato paste at the bottom.
Stay with pleasure, love and health …