Fish shaped laundry bag
● Two pairs of fabric about one meter each, one for the top of the fish and one for the bottom
● Some rope or ribbon to tie the mouth of the bag
Parts of felt to make your eyes
● A hairpin to secure the cliff
● If you want to make your job easier, you can make the design boss and cut it on the fabric.
● If you want to make it with a single piece of fabric, fixing and cutting the boss will do the trick.
● Then you can make fabric cuts and sew the sections you have determined for the edge points.
● Then, apply the tip-dry process for the second fabric that you made exactly the same and let the fabrics fit together. Make your seams.
● Thread the ropes you have reserved for the fly. You can use a hairpin or simply crochet to avoid the fly. You can then connect the lead leads.
● Sew the eyes made of felt to the top of the fish. If you want, you can also decorate the tail of the fish.