You can make the salad that I use with the fruits you want.
Service: 4-6 persons
Preparation time: 30 minutes
- 1 small watermelon, 2 kg
- 2 flat peaches
- 2 apricots
- 200 g yellow grapes
- 200 g black grapes
- 10 -12 cherries
- Juice of 2 oranges, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 cup of almonds, save some for topping
- 2 tablespoons limoncello, you can add if you want
- 7 – 8 mint leaves
* Wash all the fruits and chop them as you wish and put them in a large bowl.
* Cut off the top of the watermelon and set the lid aside. With a mini fruit cutter, take out the rounds and transfer them to the container of the fruits (carve out the remaining parts towards the bottom, to be consumed later).
* Mix by adding orange juice, almonds and limoncello if you wish. Transfer it all into the watermelon rind. Carve the inside of the top and close it as a lid and put it in the refrigerator. Serve garnished with remaining almonds and mint leaves.
Enjoy, love and stay healthy…