Service: 4 people
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 + 20 minutes
With the size of 200 ml water glass
- 1 chicken breast or 2 thigh thighs
- 1 glass of rice + 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 carrot, cut into small cubes
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric
* Add water and boil the chicken breasts or thighs as if they exceed four fingers. After boiling, separate it from skin and bones when it is warm.
* While the chicken is cooking, simultaneously take the rice and a teaspoon of salt in a deep bowl, add warm water until it is covered.
* Take the olive oil, chopped onion and carrots in a large rice pan and fry them over medium heat until they soften. Add the peas and fry for 2 – 3 more minutes. Add the spices and salt.
* Strain the water a few times until the starch of the rice comes out and add it to the pea mixture and mix. Add lemon juice, chopped chicken and chicken stock on it and cook with the lid of the pan closed on low heat for about 20 minutes until the water is completely absorbed and turn off the stove.
* While the rice is being cooked, in the meantime, wash the scallions and parsley, finely chop them, sprinkle the rice on it while it is hot, let it brew for 10 minutes and serve it hot by stirring.
Enjoy, love and stay healthy…