Service: 28 cm round tray
Preparation & fermentation time: 50 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
With a glass size of 250 ml;
- 1 teaspoon olive oil, for brushing
- Half a glass of olive oil
- 3 cups all-purpose regular flour
- 1 cup black olives, pitted
- 4 stalks spring onions, finely chopped
- 4 stalks of fresh garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon sesame
* Apply 1 teaspoon of olive oil to the tray and keep it ready.
* Take the yeast, warm water and honey in a kneading bowl, cover it with cling film, leave it like this for about 10 minutes until it swells and bubbles form on it. Add the egg and olive oil to the yeast mixture and mix.
* Blend the flours and salt and add them to the liquid mixture by sifting them, knead until the dough comes together (at this stage, the dough gets a soft consistency when olives and herbs are added). Add olives, onions, garlic and thyme to the dough and knead and spread on a greased tray.
*For rapid fermentation, set the oven temperature to 50 degrees in the lower-upper position and put the tray in the oven. After waiting in the oven for about 30 minutes until it reaches double its volume, take the tray out of the oven, brush the beaten egg without pressing on the dough and sprinkle sesame seeds (meanwhile, start heating the oven at 180 degrees fan setting).
*Bake in the preheated oven for about 40 minutes until golden brown.
Enjoy, love and stay healthy…