From my recipe book;
It is one of my muffin recipes, which is especially the favorite of children with its taste and soft flavor left by the chocolate chips and orange aroma while eating.
* Don’t forget to check out the notes section!
Service: 12 pieces
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30-35 minutes
With the size of 200 ml water glass;
- 3 cups flour
- Half a glass of cocoa
- 1.5 packs of baking powder, 15 g
- 2 packs of vanilla
- A pinch of salt
- 3 medium eggs
- 175 g butter, at room temperature
- 1 + 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1 glass of water Milk
- 100 grams of chocolate drops
* Sift and mix the flour, cocoa, baking powder, vanilla and a pinch of salt in a separate bowl and let stand.
* Put the muffin papers in the molds (our job will be easier if we do the preliminary preparations).
* Whisk the butter and powdered sugar with the high speed of the mixer for 3-4 minutes until it becomes creamy.
* While continuing to whisk, add the orange zest and eggs one by one and beat for 2-3 more minutes.
* Add the previously blended dry mixture to the egg mixture and beat for 2-3 more minutes. At this stage, the dough is getting a little stiff.Do not worry! While whisking, slowly add the milk (you will get a thick creamy cake batter).
* Set the oven temperature to 175 degrees.
* Add the chocolate drops to the dough, mix it carefully with a spatula and distribute the dough equally among the molds.
* Bake it in the oven for 30-35 minutes, if it comes out clean when you insert a toothpick, it means it is cooked.
* Eggs, milk and butter should be at room temperature!
* If you make it by placing a paper mold inside the molds, the tray will not get dirty and it will come out easily.
* Set the oven temperature to 160 degrees after 175 degrees for the first 15 minutes, in this way, the muffins will be browned like pomegranate while baking.
* Do not open the oven door for the first 20 minutes while baking your cakes.
* As the oven temperature settings differ according to the brands, use the heat you bake the cake.
Enjoy it with love …
Click to go to all recipes of Müjgan Yurtseven!