I used black fishbone flour instead of white flour for delicious and healthy buns that go well with breakfast and tea tables with fresh basil, dried tomatoes and white cheese filling. You can make it with whole wheat, oats, or any flour with rye. I would say add it to the liquid mixture in a controlled manner, as the flour differs according to its texture.
Service: 18 pieces
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 20 – 25 minutes
For internal mortar;
- 250 g low-fat hard white cheese, crumbled
- 6 half dried tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
With the size of 200 ml water glass;
- 2 eggs, put one’s yolk on top
- 2.5 cups of black fishbone flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
* First of all, bring the eggs and yogurt to room temperature 20 minutes beforehand, lay out baking paper on the baking tray and keep them ready.
* For inner mortar materials; Finely chop the dried tomatoes and basil and mix with the cheese and black pepper (pre-preparations will make our job easier).
* Put one whole egg + one egg whites, olive oil and yogurt into the kneading bowl and mix. Blend the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and add to the liquid mixture by sifting and knead until the dough is gathered.
* Take out shelled walnut-sized pieces from the dough and open them in the size of a tea plate in your palm. Put a teaspoon of filling in the middle of each, gather from the edges towards the middle, flatten it by turning it upside down slightly and place it on the tray at intervals. Spread egg yolk on them, sprinkle with seeds of your choice such as black cumin and sesame seeds. Bake for 10 minutes in an oven preheated to 175 degrees for 20 – 25 minutes until golden brown.
Stay with pleasure, love and health …