Service: for 4 people
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Ingredients for basil roasted capia pepper soup:
With the size of 200 ml water glass;
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped for dinner
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup tomato puree
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of dried basil
- 1 capia pepper, cut into small cubes
Preparation of roasted capia pepper soup with basil:
* Roast the capia peppers, peel them and chop them roughly.
* Take the olive oil and onion in a pot and fry on low heat until the onions are soft. Add the garlic and flour and fry for 2 – 3 until the flour smells. Add roasted capia pepper, tomato puree, black pepper, chili pepper, salt and hot water and cook for 5 minutes over medium heat. Turn off the heat, add the dried basil and blend the soup.
* After putting the soup in bowls, decorate it with fresh basil leaves and chopped capia pepper and serve.
Stay with pleasure, love and health …