Service: for 2 person
Preparation time: 30 minutes
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of vinegar, for washing the salad
- 100 g ezine goat feta cheese
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Half a cup of apple cider vinegar
- Half a teaspoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of pomegranate seeds
- 5 – 6 chives flowers
* After keeping the atom salad in vinegar water for 20 minutes, rinse it thoroughly and let it dry between a vegetable dryer or clean napkins.
*Cut the salad into large pieces and put it in a salad bowl.
* Cut the avocado in half and remove the core in the middle and discard it. Add them to the salad by hollowing them out with a spoon. Add the cheese, crumbling with your hands.
*Add dried tomatoes, roughly chopped chives, garlic powder, basil, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar and olive oil and mix all ingredients.
*Decorate the salad with chives flowers and pomegranate seeds and transfer to a serving bowl.
Stay with health, love and health…